Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
why was technology invented?
Transcript of why was technology invented?
Technology was invented because back in the days there was no technology. Now we have technology it makes life easier. Technology wasn't invented it was already there. Technology is just an idea to make something practical.
THE HISTORY OF TECHNOLOGY
The history of technology is history of the invention of tods and techniques and similar to other sides of history and humanity. New knowledge enabled people to create new things and conversely many scientific endeavors made possible by technology which assist humans traveling places not previously reach and by scientific instruments by which we study nature more detail then our nature senses allow.
Different types of technology
Film and video
The brand apple
How is technology used?
Technology is used with assignments, business, communication, smart phones, call or text, video conferencing, education, purchasing, banking and transportation.
Interesting facts about technology
* Every minute one hundred hours of videos are uploaded on you tube by individual users.
* Did you know people view fifteen billion video each month.
* Did you know 31% of people spend more than ten hours on their phones.
WHAT IS TECHNOLOGY?
It is the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes especially in industry.
HOW WAS TECHNOLOGY MADE?
Technology is made by making assumption and validating hypothesis with experiment which shows relationships used to constructs formulas.