Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Henke and Umble assert that Disney’s fairytale heroines have
Transcript of Henke and Umble assert that Disney’s fairytale heroines have
More assertive Princess Info
3) How, in Henke and Umble’s opinion, does Disney maintain “ a chauvinisticm patriarchal message about underpowered females and powerful makes who act on their behalf
How does the Disney version of The Little Mermaid differ from the original Hans Christian Andersen tale?
- Grandmother who give accurate information about the world
- Motivation: Acts to obtain a human sole and is willing to do anything for it
- Scuttle, a male who gives a lot of information but all of it is misguided.
-Motivation: Wants to be with her Princes.
Little Mermaid Original Tale