Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CHAI Living Gallery Executive
Transcript of CHAI Living Gallery Executive
Job Opportunity What is CHAI Living Gallery? Thank you for your interest in CHAI Living.
CHAI Living is a hospitality concept based in Shanghai with a rapid growing presence across the region.
CHAI Living is a collection of branded serviced residences featuring stunning views and design, personalized services, a sense of history, and a welcoming community, making each residence truly feel like home.
CHAI Living also offers an art & design gallery as well as a tapas & cocktail lounge.
In CHAI Living, we are constantly looking for the best new talent to join our team. The CHAI Living Gallery, also located within the Embankment Building, showcases a collection of contemporary Chinese art, European and Asian antiques, contemporary designs, rare objects, and books on Chinese culture. Doubling as a function space, the Gallery contains a myriad of treasures, allowing visitors to bring something of CHAI Living into their own lives. CHAI Living Gallery has now become a space to share with Shanghai’s most interesting crowd a mind-blowing dinner while listening to live performance music. CHAI Living Gallery purpose is to showcase the CHAI Living Collection, as well as receive CHAI Living stakeholders for private visits and meetings.
In addition, as CHAI Living Gallery is designed to express CHAI Living style and value, it serves organizing private and corporate events, in order to communicate and promote CHAI Living style, services and products. More than simply a display space, CHAI Living Gallery is a hybrid of art gallery and luxury boutique; its synthesis of the modern and the traditional, of elegance and simplicity is a reflection of the spirit of CHAI Living. Job Description Talented young professionals, take a chance to learn and work for a dynamic young company that always looks to make a difference. We promise a happy work environment and great opportunity for your career development. Objective To attain sales goals by selling furniture and accessories through providing an informative and positive experience by using good customer service skills and knowledge of products.
How? Key Responsibilities Skills & Requirements •Good knowledge of and keen interest in art and museum practices
•1-3 Years of Sales Experience, 1-2 Years of Furniture Sales Experience, Management experience preferred
•Excellent math skills
•Ability to speak, read, and write in English and Chinese proficiently
•Comfortable interacting with people and public speaking
•Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
•Capable of multi-tasking and effective time management
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Office NOTE This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. There is a requirement for the post holder to recognise this and adopt a flexible approach to work. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organisational needs.
Any major changes will be discussed with the post holder. Abilities • Customer Service - Ability to meet customer needs, understand their concerns, and resolve issue in a friendly and efficient manner.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly. Compensation & Benefits •Salary will depend on experience and skills
•Sales commissions once targets are met
•Fun working environment
•Invitations to our weekly little weekends, special events and other exciting off-site adventures!
•Excellent career development opportunities And now... the important part! Do you want more details? Logistics Where
This position is based in The Embankment Building, 370 Bei Suzhou Road, Shanghai
Interviews in May, contract to begin in June-July Interested? Please send you resume with a cover letter and include your available date, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAI Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. In words In pictures • Contribute to the Gallery sales goals by selling furniture and accessories.
• Ensure each customer has an informative and positive experience by using good customer service skills and knowledge of products.
• Continue education of features and benefits of existing and new product line.
• Accurately complete order information, collect payment, and keep orderly customer records.
• Meet established goals as set by management.
• Improve self knowledge, effectiveness and efficiency through weekly meetings with Gallery Director.
• Assist with maintaining store cleanliness and the setup of accessories.
• Request information or assistance using paging systems and make regularly scheduled announcements.
• Responsible for Gallery operations (including opening and/or closing and bank deposits) in absence of Gallery Director.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, gift cards, and return cards. Issue receipts and change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Processes coupons and discounts appropriately at time of sale.
• Maintain the required standard for RMB per transaction as determined by management.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas free from food, drinks, personal items, loose change, or paperclips. • Help to ensure proper pricing is displayed.
• Maximize store promotions and marketing initiatives.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all gallery associates.
• Be proficient with company computer system.
• Adhere to general Gallery operational procedures and guidelines.
• Perform inventory cycle counts as directed.
• Responsible for supervision of Retail Sales Associates.
• Check for counterfeit bills via company issued money checkers. • Greet customers entering and thank customers leaving establishments.
• Establish or identify prices of goods via the type of merchandise, identifying markings, or asking for help from a on-site manager or supervisor.
• Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
• Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
• Sell promotional and other items to customers.
• Bag and wrap (breakable) merchandise.
• Responsible for following and ensuring all safety rules are complied with and appropriate safety equipment is used. • Ensures that unauthorized persons are not operating their assigned cash register. Keeps passwords confidential.
• Answers phones professionally with the prescribed greeting by the third ring.
• Safe guards company property, including donated goods.
• Receive donations, give receipt, and maintain tally of number of donors.
• May be required to ask for zip code or other marketing details.
• May be assigned to the production area to assist with processing, pricing, and stocking merchandise.
• Other duties as assigned.