Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Christmas Carol
Transcript of A Christmas Carol
Group 1- Daily Life in Victorian England
What kind of social classes were there?
What kind of foods were there?
What kind of customs were there?
What kind of clothing was there?
What kind of games were there?
What kind of weapons were there?
Group 2- Science, Technology, and New Inventions
Group 3- England's Industrial Revolution
What was it?
When did it take place?
Where did it take place?
How did it take place?
Who did it affect?
Why did it take place?
Group 4- Famous Victorian Writers and Poets
Group 5- Health and Medicine in the Victorian Era
What were some diseases of the time?
Was the health of the people the same all over the place?
What breakthroughs were made?
What were some significant changes in health and medicine?
A Christmas Carol
Pre-Reading Victorian Era Activity
^Research different aspects of the Victorian Era
^Present findings to guiding questions
class via Prezi
* Three Slides per Group Member
* Incorporate pictures or videos
* Group members will present own slides
* Include a “Sources” or “Works Cited” slide
* 6 X 6 Rule
* Visibly Aesthetic themes
Charles Dickens Oscar Wilde
Alfred Tennyson Bronte sisters