Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Romanovs
The Romanov Family
At the beginning of the Romanov Dynasty, the Romanov rulers did good for Russia and helped the empire, but as time went on the Romanov rulers became more and more disliked because of the way they ruled.
War and conflict in Russia
Time to choose a new Czar
Mikhail Romanov in 1613
Peace to Russia
Begin of Downfall
Weak in foreign policy
Nicholas ii after Alexander iii
Loss of war against Japan
World War I
Alexandra and Rasputin
Forced to give up empire
Massacre at Yekaterinburg
Alexandra blamed for Alexei's illness
Alexandra believed in Rasputin's "powers"
Influence over the Romanov family
Cavendish, Richard ,. "The First of the Romanov Tsars Crowned in Moscow." Http://www.wiscat.net/. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 June 2014.
The Editors of Encyclopædia Britannica. "Romanov Dynasty (Russian Dynasty)." Encyclopedia Britannica Online. Encyclopedia Britannica, n.d. Web. 02 June 2014.
"The Romanov Dynasty." Romanov Dynasty. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 June 2014.
Believed to have survived
Body found in 2007