Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Night Novel
In the book Night by Elie Wiesel it shows her experience during the Holocaust. His family was moved to a ghetto where they lived for a little then they were kicked out. After they got kicked out his dad and Elie were separated from her mom and sister. Elie and his dad were then sent to a concentration camp (Auschwitz) where they thought they were going to die. Then his father gets sick and dies and he gets ill too from food poisoning.
The thoughts of death in the concentration camp
How bad the holocaust was back then and the death of million jews.
The guards went around collecting the last of their possessions before being transport
When the family was getting moved into the ghetto Elie stated he had no strength and there was no point of trying
Elies father tells him to not fast anymore and that he didn't accept God since they think they no longer are going to live
While at the camp they had to go through this check thing to see if they were useful and they both passed
Throughout the whole novel it says them just eating mostly bread and surviving on little food