Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
How does the amount of baking powder impact the height and texture of a muffin?
The more baking powder added, the larger and softer the muffin will become.
The amount of baking powder added to each muffin
The height (cm) of each muffin
Texture of each muffin
Amount of other ingredients (eggs, milk, sugar, flour, corn meal, butter) in each muffin
Time in oven (25 mins)
Temperature of oven (425°)
The more baking powder, the harder and more crumbly the muffins became. The baking powder didn't noticeably affect the height of the muffins but it did impact the width. The more baking powder that was added, the wider the top of the muffins came out.
The baking powder impacted the texture and width of the muffins, but did not affect the height.
of muffins =