Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
How does the amount of baking powder impact the height and texture of a muffin?
The more baking powder added, the larger and softer the muffin will become.
The amount of baking powder added to each muffin
The height (cm) of each muffin
Texture of each muffin
Amount of other ingredients (eggs, milk, sugar, flour, corn meal, butter) in each muffin
Time in oven (25 mins)
Temperature of oven (425°)
The more baking powder, the harder and more crumbly the muffins became. The baking powder didn't noticeably affect the height of the muffins but it did impact the width. The more baking powder that was added, the wider the top of the muffins came out.
The baking powder impacted the texture and width of the muffins, but did not affect the height.
of muffins =