Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hershey Chocolate
- He first apprenticed for a candy maker.
- His first candy business was in Philadelphia but failed.
- His second candy business was in New York City but also failed.
-He purchased two of the machines on exhibit and had them shipped to Lancaster. With additional equipment, he began producing chocolate coatings for his caramels. The growing demand for chocolate itself inspired him to retool his entire operation to manufacture a unique recipe for milk chocolate.
- Chocolate was booming and Hershey was inspired again. He sold the caramel business and broke ground for a new chocolate factory in nearby Derry Township, where he was born.
Hersheypark (known as Hershey Park until 1970) is a family theme park situated in Derry Township, Pennsylvania, United States, about 15 miles (24 km) east of Harrisburg, and 95 miles (153 km) west of Philadelphia. Founded in 1906 by Milton S. Hershey, as a leisure park for the employees of the Hershey Chocolate Company, the park is wholly and privately owned by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company as of 2016. The park has won several awards, including the IAAPA Applause Award.
Hershey was first created in 1894, Derry Township, Pennsylvania by Milton S. Hershey. Over the years that Hershey
There are many places in Hershey PA, where you can find the delicious taste of Hershey Chocolate. One of the places is Hershey World, where it takes you step by step through the chocolate making process. There is evena trolley ride through the beautiful town of Hershey. Hershey PA was originally called Derry Township but was renamed Hershey after Miltons sucess in the chocolate business. When you are in PA don't forget to stop at the beautiful Hershey Gardens to see the amazing exhibits and plants.
1894- First Hershey Chocolate
1900- Milk Chocolate Bar
1906- Derry Church renamed to Hershey
1907- Hershey Kisses
1908- Almond Bar
1921- Kisses wrapped by machine
1938- Krackel Bar
1962- Kisses wrapped in diff. colors
1973- Chocolate World Opened
1977- Nutritional info. on wrappers
1990- First golden almond bar
1991- Reese recipe changed
1993- White Chocolate Kisses
Hershey's First Commercial!