Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Article
Monday, February 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Roe v. Wade
Fourty three years ago Sherri Finkbine was currently pregnant with her fifth child. At this time, three months into her pregnancy, she had been hearing stories about how women had been taking these pills that were causing deformities to their babies. Finkbine then realized that she had too taken that exact same pill. She immediately sat down with her husband and contact a doctor about having an abortion, but the word then gotten around. Stories then escalated.
Article 2: Equality
The women's rights have been a big issue since the beginning of time. Many womaen have been discriminated against all throught out their life whether it be because of race, work ability, or even your own beliefs.
Arizona 1962, an abortion was only to be performed in order to save the mothers life. So Mrs.FInkbine was being considered 'killing her child because she was not in any harm.