Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ghost Letter Digraphs
Transcript of Ghost Letter Digraphs
letter digraph, kn-. wr- These are words that contain the ghost
letter digraph, wr-. gn- These are words that contain the ghost
letter digraph, gn-. knife
She used a knife to cut the steak. knack
The teacher had a knack for drawing apples. known
Bob has known how to add since Kindergarten. knot
I have a knot in my shoe laces. knob
I had to turn the knob to open the door. knit
My grandmother uses yarn to knit scarves. knight
The knight wore silver armor. knead
We had to knead the dough before we baked the bread. kneel
I was asked to kneel at the alter. knelt
The knight knelt before the queen. knee
I had a scratch on my knee. write
I can write my name. wreck
The frozen road caused us to have a wreck. wrist
My wrist is swollen from the tennis game. wrap
My mom knows how to wrap presents.
I know the words to the ABC rap. wren
I heard to wren chirping in the tree. wrong
I made a mistake and wrote
the wrong answer. wreath
The wreath hung on the door. wring
I had to wring out the water that was in my towel.
Her ring was too big for her finger. gnat
The gnat was buzzing by my ear. gnaw
The baby likes to gnaw on a toy. gnome
We have a gnome in our garden. Now it is your turn!
Here are your directions:
1. Sort your words on your own on your table.
2. Turn and tell your partner at least three sentences using words that contain ghost letter digraphs.