Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hoarding
COMPULSIVE HOARDING DISORDER... http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/hoarding-buried-alive-hoarding-ep-2-sneak-peek.html WHY DO PEOPLE HOARD?
- They feel they cannot get rid of anything because they may need it at a later time.
- Avoid having to make decisions by keeping everything.
- Feel things will be worth something in the future.
- People say they will get rid of it later, but never end up doing it.
OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER A disorder in which a person repeatedly performs a behavior to reduce anxiety. OCD is a symptom of Compulsive Hoarding. “almost one out of every 40 people will suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder at some time in their lives” SEPARATION ANXIETY Separation Anxiety,also knows as SAD, is a disorder in which a person is fearful or panicked to be away from something or someone. DANGERS/RISKS
Causes illnesses due to the bacteria and germs throughout the house.
Accidents are more likly to happen becasue of the clutter. Walkways are blocked and there is little room to walk around.