Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mallet Madness
other three fingers around the mallet stick. Form a... Body Mallet Mallet The Barred Instruments Types Pitch How to Play Are you holding the mallets correctly? Let mallets
bounce off of
tone bars Hit the
of the bar Xylophones Glockenspiels Fixed Pitch Left to Right:
Large to Small:
Low to High Pentatonic:
5 Tones Metallophones Bass Bass Alto Alto Alto Soprano Soprano Soprano METAL BARS WOODEN BARS SMALL, THIN BARS Mallet Madness Activity:
"Body Director" *Become familiar with using the instruments
*Work on following a conductor Vocabulary: Objectives: *Tremelo: a wavering effect produced by quickly and repeatedly hitting the same tone. *Conductor: One who directs a musical ensemble/group. *Glissando: a slide upward or downward between two notes.