Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Untitled Prezi
Transcript of Copy of Untitled Prezi
5 Fabulous Facts about Picasso (1881-1973)
1. He was born in Malaga, Spain and he died in Mougins, France. He spent most of his life in France.
2. He completed his first painting at age 9.
3. Picasso helped to found the art movement of cubism.
4. Picasso was not only an artist, he was also a sculptor, playwright, and poet
5. There is a Picasso museum in Paris!
Five Things You Should Know!
Picasso's Impact on the World
Picasso turned the art word upside down with his new impressions of the world around him. His art was unique to the world. Picasso was able to reach a new audience with his art. He aslo influenced many artists ithe 20th century. He has been called one of the greatest artiste of all time. It is said that in his lifetime, he produced more
than 50,000 works.
1. When Picasso first arrived in Paris, he had to burn his work to stay warm.
2. His first word was "piz," short for lapiz!
3. Picasso was questioned in the disappearance of the Mona Lisa in 1911
4. Picasso did not enjoy school!
5. Picasso's work was often controversial.
I identify with Picasso because I love language and culture and he had both Spanish and French connections. I like how he went against traditional art and did his own thing. I did not realize how much I love his art until I spent a summer in Paris in 1999 and I visited his museum. I think his art has a lot of interesting aspects.