Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Question 3
'The effect on the reader is not relevant.'
'engages in detail with the events described in the text'
'offers perceptive explanations and interpretations of the thoughts and feelings expressed'
'employs appropriate quotations'
'Explain some of the thoughts and feelings Parrado and Canessa have whilst searching for rescue.'
'Explain some of the thoughts and feelings...'
'The writer feels...because the ...reminds her of...'
'The writer thinks...the verb...suggests that she...but also suggests...'
Why do they think and feel the way they do?
use the whole text
to show thoughts write:
to show feelings write:
why the person thinks and feels the way they do