Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Job Searching
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
What you need
Keep tabs of old jobs
List of when applied to jobs/position
Job searching websites/information
Presenting yourself goes hand-in-hand with the communication chapter in our book.
* It talks about good eye contact when speaking.
* It also talks about how to prepare your presentation
* Dress appropriately for the industry
* BE EARLY!
* Be courteous and respectful
*Always make eye contact
* When responding to questions, be thorough
* Have a positive attitude
* Send a thank you note
Before Job Search:
Job searching websites
What you may need
Lack of experience
Not meeting qualifications
Things you should consider when looking for a job?
1. What sites should you go to?
2. What information do you need when you apply?
3. How much time should you spend looking and applying for a job?
Snagajob.com, care.com,career builder.com
Indeed.com, Geebo.com, Experteer.com
Information you should have when you apply.
Phone number, SSC(Social Security Number), Employment Certificate (if under 18).
You should spend about 25 hours per week looking for a job if you're not working already. If you are, you should spend about 15 hours per week.
Create a plan
set a flexible outline
Review job qualifications
Have a plan
Manage your time
Communication is key
Stay Positive !