Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Strange Meeting by Susan Hill
Transcript of Strange Meeting by Susan Hill
different themes within
her novel of Strange Meeting trench conditions:
"we are covered in fleas..."
"bodies piled like sandbags"
these, quotes show some of the
bad conditions of the trenches even though some people doubt the theme
of love, i believe it creeps up a little bit,
"i couldn't take my eyes off him"
"i trusted him...." its showing how Hilliard
loves Barton so much as a friend and a comrad. family is also a big theme within strange meeting,
the novel shows with great detail, how opposing Bartons
and Hilliards life is, however the further within the book,
the more similarities come out between them.
"i dont want my sister to marry the lawyer"
-their parents dont really care about how they are in war...
"your quite wrong john, you have been riding, dont you remember?