Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Rights To the Streets Of Memphis
Transcript of The Rights To the Streets Of Memphis
Grew-up in poverty in the south
His father was a sharecropper
Had to move frequently and thus he dropped-out of high school in just a few weeks
Wrote powerful stories and gained respect and recognition Richard Wright The Setting The Setting Tenement Housing More On Setting crowded
located near factories or slaughterhouses
top floors generally cheaper
usually no central air or heating Protagonist "The Rights To the Streets of Memphis" is part of Richard Wright's autobiography
The story comes from his autobiography titled: Black Boy Key Question: How should parents teach kids
to stand up for themselves?