Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CONDUCTORS VS INSULATORS
Transcript of CONDUCTORS VS INSULATORS
Some conductors are gold,water and copper.
Some insulators are wood,plastic,and
The definition of a conductor is a material that electricity can flow through freely. The materials are made of atoms whose electrons can move around easily.
The definition of an insulator is a material whose atoms are not free to move around and they prevent or block the flow of electricity.
Which One is Better
I think that conductors are better because without conductors we wouldn't have light.