Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Combination Boilers HW8
Transcript of Combination Boilers HW8
Combination boilers (combi boilers) provide instantaneous hot water and central heating from one centrally sited unit. Combi's are the second most popular hot water supply system and BS EN 806 states that they must be fitted with a limescale reducer.
Combination boilers provide instantaneous hot water which means that water is only heated when needed. This means no cold water storage cistern, or a hot water cylinder is required, freeing up a lot of space in the property.
1. How do combi boilers heat the hot water?
2. What is one of the main benefits of installing a combi boiler?
3. What does BS EN 806 say must be included in a combi boiler installation?