Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Flipped Classroom
Transcript of The Flipped Classroom
delivered through a video The Flipped Classroom How it all began... 1. Find or create videos/presentations
- Teacher made (document camera, iPad, video camera, Powerpoints, Prezis)
-Existing videos (Discovery Education, BrainPop, Learnzillion, etc)
-Other formats such as Mentormob
2. Post videos/presentations online How do I get started? Assessment - did students understand the content?
Differentiation - Students work on the skills they need to practice, based on the assessment. What happens next? Class time = presentation of content (lecture) and some practice A Flipped Video Example: What if a child can’t watch the video at home?
To what extent should parents be involved in the flipped homework?
How often should I assign flipped homework? Frequently Asked Questions Homework = practice of content taught in class Problems:
Not enough class time!
Frustrated students and parents when homework is difficult Classwork = practice and application of content Benefits:
Less frustration from students and parents
More class time for:
application of skills Let's talk about technology...
How to make a video: What is it?
Why should I use it with my class? Your questions/concerns...