Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
unit 19- personal selling and promotional skills in hospital
Transcript of unit 19- personal selling and promotional skills in hospital
how personal selling and
promtional activities benfit
wetherspoons as a business.
Also how this benfits staff
defination of personal selling
• A way businesses use their sale force to sell products after meeting face to face with the customer.
• Sellers promote products through their attitude, appearance and specialist product knowledge
• Personal selling is a way to inform and encourage a customer to buy, or at least trail a product.
definition of promotions.
• Promotion is a way of publicizing a product, or company, this helps with increasing sales and customer awareness.
• An example of promotion would be in Tesco- buy one get one free, this encourages sales of this product without employee and customer interaction.
6 personal selling and promotional activities!
Weatherspoons uses many different personal selling and promtional activities.
These promotional activities can help weatherspoons in multiple ways.
1- club evenings
A big promtional activity wetherspoons are big on is there infamous club nights.
The promotional mix includes the folloing tools-
- any paid form of presentation and promotion of ideas, goods, or services by an identified sponsor.
- building good relationships with customers for publicity, to building customer relations and public image.
- short term incentives to encourage the customers to purchase or sale of a product or service.
- direct communication with carefully targeted individual customers to obtain an immediate response and cultivate lasting customer relationships.
-face to face selling.
unit 19- task 1- personal selling and promotional skills in hospitality
Weatherspoons has an online shop.
helps raise the awarness of weatherspoons as a brand.
brings in more income for the company other than there food and beverages.
2- table talkers
This form of promotional actvity helps promote deals and information for weatherspoons without employee interaction.
Wetherspoons has multiple
these help boost customer intrest and helps with income for wether spoons.
weatherspoons sponsors many charities, these include;
clic sargent- cancer reaserch for kids
These help wetherspoons create good community relations.
6- news and social media
Wetherspoons has many different social media sites, these include;
apple app store
android app store
benefits to the organisation
larger customer base
benfit to sales
brings in public awarness
brings in sales options to be expanded.
benfits for staff-
helps devlope there customer service skills
brings confedence when selling and promoting for wetherspoons through training
incentives for staff to promote and sell more, this boosts wetherspoons income and also boosts staff pay.
benefits the buisness
increases public image
improves community relations