Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
changes in matter
Transcript of changes in matter
What is a chemical change?
Three types of chemical change.
It can happen almost whenever!
Changes in matter
by: Anna Hyland
A chemical change is when one substance or kind of matter changes into a completely different kind of matter.
we can't bring it back.
-a burning log
-food that you ate
reactant and product
reactant-substance used in a reaction
product-substance made during the reaction
If you are frying an egg a chemical change will happen. If you fry an egg the yoke changes color and you can't put it back in the shell.
A special kind of sentence that shows what happens during a chemical reaction.
-something breaking apart
-something joining together
-two things switching places
A chemical properties can be used to separate mixtures and to help identify materials.
THIS PREZI WAS DONE BY ANNA LEE HYLAND 5A
What is a physical change?
A physical change is when the material of something remains the same.
do you know
IN THIS PREZI I GOT MY INFORMATION FROM MY SCIENCE BOOK. I GOT ALL MY PICTUERES FROM G00gle images. my videos are from youtube.