Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Laws Of Syllogism and Detachment
Transcript of Laws Of Syllogism and Detachment
P If the following statements
are true Example Law of Detachment Law Of
Syllogism By Nighthawks Laws of Detachment
and Syllogism If you are a squid then you live in the ocean
You are a squid If your sister is crying then she is scared
If your sister is scared then it is stormy Not Detachment Neither Syllogism
Nor Detachment If you live in the ocean then
you are a squid. If P then Q
If Q then R If the following
statements are true Example If it storms, then your sister will get scared
If your sister gets scared, then she will cry Then If P then R So If it storms, then your sister will cry So Q Then You live in the ocean Not Syllogism This is not true because she
could be scared of darkness This is not true because you could be
a shark and not a squid.