Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
India Fellow For Applicants
Transcript of India Fellow For Applicants
An experiential learning program can help youngsters find their own path to contribute to social change irrespective of which career they choose
In each and every sector ... India needs talented young leaders who have had deep exposure to India’s broader realities
- Experiential Learning & Exposure
- Management & Development-work Skills
- Platform & Network
- Stipend (15k Monthly)
- Full Time Commitment (13 Months)
- Commitment & Dedication
- Fund-raise For A Workshop
- A Fresh Perspective
- High Level Of Motivation & Dedication
- Someone Who Can Work Across Stakeholders & Themes
- Management & Leadership Skills
- Full Time 12 Month Time Commitment
- Contribute To Youth Development / Ecosystem
- Stipend Of 15k Monthy
- Make Space For Fellow To Explore
- Design Community Centric Assignment
- Dedicated Time From Supervisor
- A Senior Member To Mentor
Working @ Grassroots
Fellowship Kyun Kare?
Iski Rachana Kaisi Ho?
Ismein Kaun Kaun Judey?
Induction - 18 Days
Midpoint - 12 Days
Endpoint - 5 Days
Travel Workshop - 10 Days
Host Organization Assignment
Network and Mentoring Support
What The Alumni Are Doing?
A Superlative Work Performance
Attending All Trainings
The Fortnightly Blog
The Travel Workshop
Constant Connect With The N/w
Ye Fellowship Nahi Aasaan !
It will be
hectic and lonely
at the same time
You will experience
A commune demands 24 X 7 -
never leave you
It is clearly not a gap year ...
Network & Mentoring Support
- Foster An Ecosystem They Believe In
- Contribute To The Development Space
- Inspire Young Indians To Be Change Agents
- A Future Of Socially Conscious Leaders
- Fund-raise 1.5 lac INR Per Fellow
- Trainers & Mentors Offer Pro-bono Support
- Alumni Are Engaged Pro-bono
Bare Neccessities ...
Samudaay Aur Seekh
Mera Sheher - Mera Gaon
local train rush
lack of privacy
a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common
children at primary school
HIV infected patients
thanka painting artists
OTHER GRASSROOTS ORGANIZAIONS
Roti, Kapda Aur Makaan
The Matching Process
ON THE MOVE
Stipend is meant for a very modest accommodation, local travel and food.
And yes, there is the travel workshop fundraiser ...
Working with civil society Working with government
Further studies in development
to core area of study
Corporate social responsibility