Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Science Prezi
power is always measured in watts the formula for power is work divided by time P=W/t Mechanical Advantage MA=output F/input F mechanical advantage is the ratio of the force produced by a machine to the force applied to it (the ratio of the output force compared the input force) Mechanical Advantage allows machines to do more work with less effort the formula is the output force divided by the input force efficiency is often expressed in a percentage E=W output/ W input x 100 the formula for efficiency is the work input divided by the work output multiplied by 100 THE END!