Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ingilizce sunum
(1929-1934) The stock market crashed.
World economy crashed.
In ten weeks stocks on the stock market had lost 50% of their value.
Banks couldn't get the loans back so they couldn't give money to depositors. What happened? Farms People lost their life savings
and couldn't afford for luxuries. Banks closed As a result Businesses Demand for goods fell.
Businesses stopped producting goods.
They got no money and foreclosed Unemployment rose.
In 1932 one of every four employers was unemployed.
People was left with no job and no home. Poor people came together and live at shacks on the edges of the cities.
Which called "Hoovervilles". http://memory.loc.gov/learn//features/timeline/depwwii/depress/depress.html
Caused foreclosures of Migrant Workers started on THE DUST BOWL Dryness, heat and grasshoppers destroyed the crops.
Farmers couldn't produce and sell crops. NO HOPE THANK YOU FOR LISTENING They got no money and foreclosed.