Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
US History 5/3 Preread and Cornell Notes 562-568
Transcript of US History 5/3 Preread and Cornell Notes 562-568
How were Japanese Americans treated after Pearl Harbor?
1. Define terms on page 562
2. Describe the picture at the top of P. 563.
3. What was women's role in WWII? p. 563
4. P. 564 What 3 things went up according to these graphs?
5. How did Hollywood help mobilization? P. 566
6. Name government 6 agencies that took control of the economy from 1942-1945. P. 567
Warm Up Wednesday
What is this piece of propaganda trying to do?