Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Trichomoniasis
Can be cured with one dose of a prescription antibiotic medication.
There is a 1/5 chance to get infected again after the treatment.
To avoid getting reinfected both sex partners should be tested and cured
Long Term Effects
Trichomoniasis is a vaginal infection that is transmitted from one partner to another in the form of small parasites.
Most men and women do not know that they are infected by the parasite until they get checked by a doctor.
Burning or itching
Pain during sexual intercourse
Discharge from the urethra
Burning during urination or after ejaculation
An urge to urinate
-Use a condom every time you have vaginal or anal sex
-If had oral sex cover penis with condom or female genital with a latex
-Avoid sharing sex toys, if you do wash it before anyone else uses them.
Long term effects that are untreated develop pelvic inflammatory disease in women.For men they might have a discomfort in the genital region.
By: Nerajan & Aynkaran