Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
John Larson began his work on building the first lie detect
Transcript of John Larson began his work on building the first lie detect
John Larson began his work on building the first lie detector with the understanding of another scientists theories on deception affecting blood pressure.
Larsons time limited him to the items that he ould use. He eventually chose an erlanger sphygmomanometer(instrument to measure blood pressure) and modified it to write down the results.
The Creation of the
The significance of this creation was that
it now allowed police and other law enforcement to
have more reliable answers from suspects