Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Plants and Food
Transcript of Plants and Food
We eat many plants. Some of them are roots as potatoes, stems as asparagus, leaves as lettuces and fruits as tomatoes. We have to eat food from different groups of the “Food Pyramid”. Fruits and vegetables are very important for our health. Enjoy your meal! The Scientific Method
Conclusion What do plants need? soil water sunlight What do we eat? We count our beans Plants and Food CEIP San Juan Bautista. Madrid We like flowers!
They decorate our lives They are near the heater They are in a wardrove They don't have water. They don't have air. air