Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Southern Plantations
In the southern, plantations was the how way people made living.Planters would grow cash crops such as tobacco,rice, and indigo.They use the cash crops to make money.
What Southern Plantations are for
By: Matthew Won
MADE BY: MATTHEW WON
Pictures from Google, Explore, and Bing
The cash crop is ready to get send, brokers would leave
with a list of things the owner wants. They would have to travel a long way to New England.
There are two types of slaves, a field slave and a house slave. Each slave get punished if they don't serve or if they run away.Slaves are usually African-Americans. Field slaves would get the cash crops for there owner and house slave would serve for the owner.Being a slave was hard ,but some slave owners treated them fair. Slaves have clothes that aren't good
especially for the winter.
LIFE OF A PLANTER
Being a planter is hard for many reasons.A planter works for several long hours.People don't have time to visit anyone.If a planter stops working they wouldn't get a lot of money. they have very nice clothes.