Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The ''little boy'' look by Coco Chanel
Transcript of The ''little boy'' look by Coco Chanel
short hair like men
Pants like men
No waist definition
in 1920, roles between men and women were not equaly devided
Men had the leading role in the family
women were meant to stay home to take care of the kids,to do the cleaning and the cooking. women were able to wear clothes that were not meant to please men. They could wear a shirt that did not require corsetry or waist definition to be atractive to the eyes of a men. Being abble to wear clothes just like men, women felt:
Free The look of being constricted to ultra feminine garments, such as corsets dissolved. Women took back their femininity and sexuality, the choice to wear what they wanted was now up to them. Gabrielle(Coco Chanel)
1883-1971 The little boy look stayed througthout many generations until now. It inspired many designer since.