Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Being polite
When you don't understand something
Sorry? – It’s polite and they will repeat
Making small talk
Is this your first time here?
When making a request or asking for something
Could I have some water please?
Asking for permission to do something
Do you mind if I clean your room?
Can I/Could I
(used in more formal situations)
Always say :
PLEASE AND THANK YOU
Are you enjoying your stay so far?
How do you like the weather ?
It is very hot today.
What country are you from?
Estas cosas sirven para tener una pequeña conversacion con los huespedes.
Hello how are you?
I'm ok thank you
It is a beautiful day today, isn't it?
Yes, the weather is wonderful
Me too, it's great
I wish it was always like this
Could I order please?
Can I have a coke please?
May I take your chair?
May I take your order?
I was wondering if i could go to the room?
Would it be a problem if I took your table?
Excuse me? – This is asking the person to repeat.
Pardon (me)? – A more polite way of saying sorry.
Being polite video here