Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PETROLOGIST
Do they support the core
Do rocks make the earth stick together?
Types of rocks
This rock forms magma. It cover the rock and hardens. This makes the rocks very tough. Igneous rocks use to have to crystals in them, but the extra rock layer covers them. But, the gas bubbles can trap the rock.
Sedimentary are formed the partices of sands, shells, pebbles and other particles, which called sediment
You for watching
Metamorphic rocks are formed from heat and pressure
Is it possible for rocks to make the earth move in a certain way?
Some rocks do help, like ingenious rock which play a imporant role.
Actually, they cover the core, but they don't do much
The rocks do make the crust, mantel stick together
Are rocks important for earth?
Some play a important role, and some realy don't help .