Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Henry Tam & the MGI Team
Transcript of Henry Tam & the MGI Team
Harvard Business School Business Plan Contest
3 weeks left
Education or Entertainment market
Group is divided on issue
4 interrelated issues prevent group from moving forward
1. Lack of Role Clarity
2. Leadership Vacuum
3. Lack of Constructive Climate
4. Conflict Mismanagement
Encouraging Henry Tam to take a substantive leadership role, to establish formalised processes for making decisions and to complete the business plan.
Clear group structure must be provided in order to build cohesiveness and promote standards of excellence.
by principled negotiation and deciding issues on their merits.
Leadership is a relationship between leaders and followers. As such, leadership has an ethical dimension, as it influences others lives.
Leading by personal example to enact change
“all of us have the spark of leadership in us…the challenge is to understand ourselves well enough to discover where we can use our leadership gifts to serve others"