Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WWI LEQ
You will be given a choice of 2 LEQs.
Read both prompts.
Choose the one you think you can answer best.
Write down everything you can think of to help you answer the prompt.
Group ideas into categories.
Write your Thesis: Although Y, X due to A, B, C.
You must come dressed for your part
You must bring a Prop (I will check)
You will be in character during the event
KNOW YOUR ROLE!
Read both prompts. Choose the one you think you can answer best.
Label the number of the prompt on the top of EACH page you write on.
some extra assets :
FEEL FREE TO COPY & PASTE THEM!
Get out some paper!!!
Write your intro paragraph to give your thesis
(When, Where, Who, What is going on)
Thesis is last sentence of intro
DO NOT ARGUE IN INTRO!
Give SPECIFIC example as supporting evidence
Analyze what your evidence means
PROVE YOUR THESIS
1. Evaluate the extent of change of American foreign policy during the period of 1898 to 1920.
2. Evaluate the extent of change on specific minority groups during and after World War I?