Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The American
It is an idea which sets an idealistic goal that suggests that the life in the United states will offer an stable quality of life. Which includes a happy stable family and relationships, a good economy and a feeling of satisfaction.
"Death of a Salesman"
There is a modern idea of the American Dream which started in 1930's promoted by publicity and later by TV shows. Authors wrote about it and this society was culturized "around" this idea.
In the 1950's the American Dream was based mostly in material possessions
The 4 Dreams
Dream of abundance
Dream of democracy of goods
Dream of freedom of choice
Dream of novelty
Anyway the American dream is even older than the United States. It originated in Europe in 1600's when people started to have hopes about this new found continent.