Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Leveraging ArcGIS for Local Government: A City of Fort Lauderdale Example
Transcript of Leveraging ArcGIS for Local Government: A City of Fort Lauderdale Example
City of Fort Lauderdale
iWint@fortlauderdale.gov Ian Wint Keary Cunningham, GIS Application Developer
Ashok Verma, GIS Specialist
Jon Stahl, GIS Specialist
Rollin Maycumber, GIS Analyst Staff Contributions from: Technology Driven World Today's Challenges of Government Agencies Demo Theater
(gis.fortlauderdale.gov) Getting Started X-Ray Add-In for ArcCatalog Tips and Tricks Search for X-Ray on ArcGIS Online Documentation for User Connections Resources for Help and Ideas Discussion Ian Wint
iWint@fortlauderdale.gov gis.fortlauderdale.gov Why Does it Matter? Learn more at Fort Lauderdale's GIS Day Event - November 14, 2012
City Hall, 100 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301