Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Paul Duxbury CV
Transcript of Paul Duxbury CV
The Professional Life of
Proactive Learning and Development Business Partner | Drives L&D Strategy to Facilitate Business Focused Results
Fellow - Institute of Training and Occupational Learning
How Can I Work With You?
Learning and Development Professional
Fellow - Learning and Performance Institute
2014 - 2016
Learning & Development Manager
Responsible for managing the complete learning and development function across RMG Private and Public Sector
2001 - 2014
Learning and Development
Managed the L&D function for this communications solutions provider which delivers contact centres, mailing and response handling and digital and web services working in business partnership with managers across multiple sites and functions
Full Career History
Visit My LinkedIn Profile For My Full Career Details
To read my full career history please visit
This is the highest level of recognition by the Institute which recognises individuals against three criteria;
Expertise; Experience and Eminence.
Top 5 Skills
Learning and Development Strategy
Training and Coaching
Supplier Performance Management
More at http://uk.linkedin.com/in/paulpduxbury
Fellowships are awarded at the discretion of the Institute to applicants who can demonstrate they are:
- A recognised and acknowledged expert within the Learning and Performance community and beyond.
- Continuously seeking to maintain high professional standards.
- Contributing significantly to the advancement of the Learning profession.