Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Self-Esteem
The Story Behind Our Topic
What is Self-Esteem?
It is a term that is used to reflect a person's overall emotional evaluation of his or her own worth.
Two Types of Self-Esteem
These people know their strengths and weaknesses. They build their strengths and accept their weaknesses as a part of them (while still working on their weaknesses).
We believe that those who used Facebook more would have a lower self-esteem, than those who did not use Facebook as frequently.
It is a judgment of oneself as well as an attitude toward the self.
These people feed on negative thoughts and don’t indulge in self criticism
Rosenberg Self-esteem Scale
Questions directed towards Facebook
There was no significant difference between Facebook and self-esteem.
How Gender Correlates to Self-esteem
As a result of our study, we found a significant between gender and self-esteem.
Future research topic
Lack of self-reflection
Simplicity of questionnaire
A questionnaire was given