Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Parent/Teacher Night
National Standards for
The Design Process
1. Define the problem- What problem needs to be solved
2. Imagine- Develop possible solutions
3. Plan + Create- Work on rough drafts
4. Test + Evaluate- Have you solved the problem?
5. Communicate- Create final work
6. Improve- Improve solution by critique
Using the Elements and Principles of Design
To Describe, Analyze, Interpret and Judge Art
*Understanding and Applying Media and Techniques
*Using Knowledge of Structures and Functions
*Choosing and Evaluating Subject Matter, Symbols and Ideas
*Understanding the Visual Arts in Relation to History and Cultures
*Reflecting Upon and Assessing the Characteristics and Merit of Their Work
*Making Connections Between Visual Arts and Other Disciplines