Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 6 main macroeconomic objectives of the government
haris malikon 20 January 2013
Transcript of The 6 main macroeconomic objectives of the government
However, according to the CPI, inflation is currently at 2.7% mark. Dangerously close to the 3% level which would cause concerns to a government. Reduction In Unemployment UK Unemployment - 2.53 million (december 2012)
DOWN - 82,000 from previous quarter
Youth Unemployment - 945,000 (december 2012)
the government wants to achieve full-employment.
a situation where all those able and available to find work have the opportunity to work. At the time of writing, the key aim is to limit the effects of the recession on the level of unemployment.