Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Importance of The Cell Theory
Transcript of The Importance of The Cell Theory
2. Cells are the basic unit of structure and function in living things.
3. All cells come from pre-existing cells. So why is the Cell theory important? The Importance of The Cell Theory It shows that all cells reproduce from pre-existing cells which unite to create living organisms. living organisms=cells The theory establishes the fact that cells are crucial to life. For example, it states that cells are the basic structure and function in living organisms. By: Kaivalya Tota
Period 7 Even Boo is made out of cells!
(Boo is the dog's name!) Isn't he the CUTEST thing in the world?!?!? :D Reason Three It links to the relation of humans and cells. For instance, the first part of the Cell Theory declares that all living organisms consist of cells. The Cell Theory Rap So that is why the cell theory is important!!! THE END
& Thanks for watching: The Importance Of the Cell Theory, and we hoped you enjoyed it!!! Reason Four Additionally, without the Cell Theory there wouldn't be an explanation for the mystery of how cells multipy and in what ways they assist mankind and other living organisms in the natural world.