Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Limits
Transcript of Introduction to Limits
given an arbitrarily small interval around L, another interval around c can be found such that f(x) is within the first interval if x is within the second interval./
as the values of x get arbitrarily close to c, the values of f(x) approach or equal L We write: We define to be the right-hand limit of f(x) at c as x approaches c from the positive side NOTE: For to exist, the left and right-hand limits of f(x) at c must be EQUAL!!! Example 1 Examples Example 2 Example 3 Example 4