Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of VoiceThread
In a music classroom, a teacher could record each voice part and send it to students to help them learn their parts outside of the classroom
Teachers could put together information to teach the class without having to meet face-to-face (perfect for homework assignments or college classes) Students can create small group projects or large collaborative works
Language arts students after reading a book could reenact the story by embedding text, pictures, sound files, and video to convey their perception of the story
Perfect for projects that are more exciting and interactive for studentsthan creating a Powerpoint, allowing them to express creativity and critical thinking skills VoiceThread Transforms media into collaborative spaces with video, voice, and text- commenting What is a VoiceThread? https://voicethread.com/share/4484823/