Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Servant leadership
Army politician and General
2. Standing back
No forgiveness/ Racial hierargy
No mercy for the weak.
He believed in what he did.
All his actions served one goal. Leader:
Charismatic inspiration for the people
His leadership was supreme. At this time it was impossible to get him to account for anything he had done as no-one would have authority.
Besides starting a war he built Germany up from the ground with a war industry, purpose and identity. He cared about his race.
Starting a world war shows you have some courage. However it could also have been vanity. Hitler Servant leader or brutal villain