Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Clarifying Content Priorities
Transcript of Clarifying Content Priorities
3. Factors of production 1. The effects of new technology on the world are both positive and negative. ~Core Tasks~
•identify causes for the Agricultural Revolution and explain its impact on the beginnings of the Industrial Revolution in Britain.
•Identify 3 factors of production 2. Change is brought about by a combination of multiple factors. The Beginnings of Industrialization The Industrial Revolution ~Broad Unit~ Important to Know and Do Locate information from a variety of sources appropriate to the task at hand. Changes in Agriculture: Enclosures, crop rotation, new inventions/techniques Great Britain: geography, population and economy New Inventions/Systems: Textile industry, steam engine, water and road transportation, railroads, factories New Inventions of the modern era: Communication, transportation, etc. Analyze charts/graphs/ flow charts Read and discuss biographical documents Worth Being Familiar With Farm life of the 1700's Government structures throughout Europe in the 1700's and late 1800's Other inventions and inventors outside of Britain