Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Flowers Of The Secret Garden
Transcript of Flowers Of The Secret Garden
COLOR: DARK BLUE COLOR: RED/WHITE/YELLOW Narcissus color: yellow/orange Poppies A poppy is one of a group of a flowering plants in the poppy family, many of which are grown in gardens for their colorful flowers.
Poppy flowers have 4 to 6 petals. Petals may be almost any color, and some have markings. Before blooming, the petals are crumpled in the bud, and as blooming finishes, the petals often lie flat before falling away. A whorl of stamens is in the center of the flower.
The pollen of the oriental poppy, Papaver orientale, is dark blue. The pollen of the field poppy or corn poppy (Papaver rhoeas) is dark blue to grey. Bees use poppies as a pollen source.
COLOR: RED/ ORANGE/PURPLE/WHITE Narcissus flower belongs to permanent bulbous grasses of amaryllis family. Its homeland is the South Europe as well as Mediterranean countries (Spain and Portugal in particular). There are several dozens of species (according to one data – 30, others give the figure 60). Narcissus, like crocus, tulip, hyacinth refers to early blossoming flowers.