Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Map of Strategic Needs - PdM
Transcript of Map of Strategic Needs - PdM
Internationalisation Strategies in VET
Palma de Mallorca, 2ndOctober 2018
Macro level - regional, national circumstances
Micro level - within and around school
that we work with / for
Identify the needs & challenges
Clarify the needs & challenges
Map of needs and challenges
Students (2 flipcharts)
Staff (2 flipcharts)
Stakeholders / Target groups
1. Which has to be handled at
2. Which of them can be solved by
Helps you to identify your goals...
Write down as many ideas as you can
No comments, no question
Just collect ideas
Take notes on the flipchart
Aim of the session
Identify needs and challenges
Find the focus:
international related needs should be addressed
Work with the "right" needs...
... leads to set up your strategy
Expected learning outcomes of the session
Participant has knowledge of what strategic planning and approaches can bring to the field of internationalisation and mobility and also of how to link that with the development of an institution;
Steps to take ...
1. Name the stakeholders
2. Identify their needs
3. Focus on the "core", most relevant needs
4. Fine-tune these needs / country
Teachers / staff
Want to get higher salary
Is it a strategic question? - yes
Connected to internationalization? - No / Not directly
need better preparation before mobility
International projects can be utilized!
Teachers / Staff
Better infrastructure and equipment in the school
No connection with internationalization
Can be strategic
Pick the relevant needs and challenges / target group
Then find your country mates ...
Which are the relevant needs of the target groups?
Can your Mission and Vision reflect to them?
Are there any special country / regional / local level needs?
Pick max. 2-3 needs / target group