Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to braid hair
Transcript of How to braid hair
Use a comb and break it into three parts.
Take one side of the three parts and overlap it on the middle one. Now take the middle one and pull it to side you just took.
Step 1: Get Materials
spray bottle full of water
Take an Inch of hair and spray with water and then brush it.
Then take the other side and repeat
Step 4. Keep repeating till you get close to the end.
Then take the hair tie and tie it to the end, then spray Braid with water.
By Annika H.
There you go, you have a braid!